Between two months before embarking and 10 days before embarking
1. Check the informational page on each route and the timetable page before making a reservation.
2. If there is no response within three business days, it may be because of a system error or a mistake in the submitted data. In such cases, the customer should go through a reservation process again.
Or, please try again with a different Email address.
3. All prices are displayed in Japanese yen (tax included).
Currency conversion rates are decided by credit card companies, so direct any inquiries to your credit card company.
4. Payment is only accepted using a credit card, (Visa, Mastercard or JCB) through F-REGI Co., Ltd.
After you finish the procedure, payment will be made by credit card and the amount will be transferred out of the bank account linked to your credit card on the designated day.
5. If your bill is not settled by the payment date decided after your reservation is completed, the reservation automatically will be canceled.
6. If there is a cancellation, the number of people is reduced or there is a change after the payment procedure has been completed, a fee will be assessed.
Cancellation/change fee (per person)
Up to 7 days before embarkation: 200 yen
Up to two days before embarkation: 10 percent
Day before or day of embarkation: 30 percent
If you wish to apply for discount or application for a car or motorbike, you cannot apply from this booking form.
We are sorry for any inconvenient caused, but please make an application through our Japanese reservation site, travel agency or by telephone (only Japanese).
It may take time to process a change or cancellation just before a trip such as on the day of embarkation at the ferry terminal or the day before.
Reservations may be unavailable during certain periods.
Be aware that there is a risk of ships being late or canceled.
Staff responding to passenger questions, concerns and requests by telephone, in the ferry terminal and on the ships can speak only Japanese.